This is a part of our complete bibliography of published work relating to C.F.A. Voysey.
- Individuality (Chapman & Hall, 1915; republished with a frontispiece portrait of the author and ten other illustrations as a Nadder Book by Element Books of Shaftesbury, 1986; also reprinted in slightly abridged form on pp.126-133 of CFA Voysey by Stuart Durant)
- [review] ‘Individuality’, The British architect (23rd April 1915), p.207
- [review] ‘Individuality’, The Daily Telegraph, reprinted in The British architect (28th May April 1915), p.278
- [review] F., J.R., ‘Individuality’, Burlington magazine for connoisseurs (vol.27, 1915), p.201
- [review] Ricardo, H., ‘Individuality’, Journal of the Royal Institute of British Architects (vol.22, 1915), p.336
- Reason as a basis of art (Elkin Mathews, 1906). Full text available (PDF, 2.5MB; reproduced with permission from the copy owned by Exeter University Library)
- [review] The British architect (23rd March 1906), p.197