Central London is full of hotels of all types. There are several Premier Inns within easy walking distance.
Other things to see nearby
- British Museum. 0.5 miles away, 18 minutes on foot.
- The Foundling Museum. The history of the Foundling Hospital, the UK’s first children’s charity and first public art gallery. 0.5 miles away, 10 minutes on foot.
- Wellcome Collection. A free museum and library exploring health, life and our place in the world. 0.5 miles away, 10 minutes on foot.
- British Library. 0.8 miles away, 17 minutes on foot.
- Statue of John Betjeman. St Pancras station. 1 mile away, 22 minutes on foot.
- Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station. King’s Cross is where students of J.K. Rowling's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry catch the Hogwarts Express. 1 mile away, 22 minutes on foot.